Friday 8 January 2016

Announcement: Changes In Jeroid Fashion

Hello prestigious readers of this awesome BLOG. I'll like to thank you for your continuous support so far. I also hope that you will continue to keep viewing this BLOG more often. I'm typing this post to inform you about some changes that would happen on this BLOG for a period of time.
The changes are as follows;
Due to the fact that I'll be busy with my studies I may not have time to post as regularly as I used to, though I would try to keep posting once in a while. Due to this, I'll like to seek your support to keep checking and surfing this site and bear with me for this period of time. Though it won't take long.. Please on that note I'll like all regular viewers to fill in the follow by email gadget on the right hand side of the BLOG.
For any more questions or enquiries you can contact me through the following channels:
WhatsApp:08124877671
Twitter: @jeroidreporters
BBM: 566313F3
2go: jeroid710
Thanks for your support. May Jehovah continue to bless you.

0 comments: